Thursday, December 30, 2010

Pioneer Day




We spent the day at the lake on Pioneer Day. We had so much fun, the kids loved it.
Lilah just chilled in the shade most of the day while the rest of us took turns keeping her company.

Here's Brady making a sand castle.

Jared & Garett taking a break from dunking each other.


Addison would not get out of the water and she just kept going further & further out.

I love Urban in just his swim trunks. He's so cute.












This picture makes me laugh. I was trying to get the scenery in the background and happened to catch this dad throwing his kid in the water. It kind of looks like he's floating through air.






Later that night we went home to once again have our own little firework show.



Eating snacks while watching the show. This is SO Urban. If there's food around he's pretty much oblivious to anything else going on.

I got Brady to do a little sparkler dance for me.

Garett wasn't going for it.


0 comments: