Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Who wears short shorts?

Urban wears short shorts
If you dare wear short shorts, Urban wears short shorts!

Okay, I know he's a bit on the large side...but he's not THAT big. These shorts are a size 4T and he looks like he's wearing a speedo. I know pajamas are supposed to fit a tad snug but for crying out loud, even 2 year olds deserve to feel some dignity!

By the way, I have TONS of posts to catch up on but I've been trying to upload pictures for the last week and blogger wasn't letting me for some reason. I was finally able to tonight but I was too lazy to do a longer post so I decided to share this since it made me laugh. =)

7 comments:

Melanie said...

WoooHooo! lol Those are so awesome shorts. Mason's PJ's with shorts are pretty bad too and they're 18 months! Super cute photos :)

Christy Wheeler said...

nice! hahaha. That will be Benton in a few years. Where is little Delilah? I want to see how she has grown :)

April said...

Hey you in the black boots
Knee highs with the daisy dukes...

THE JACKSONS said...

That's just plain funny! I'm thinking they skimped on some material...what are things coming to these days. Urban strangely doesn't look too bothered by the look! LOL!

Anonymous said...

He has that 70"s look...I guess everything becomes popular again...at least he has the legs for it...what a couple of cuties...love MOM

RC said...

Well I have been seeing in the fashion world that there is a "European" look for certain Men of very short, tight, shorts. And he does have such cute legs. Love it! Too Funny!!

Heather said...

oh urban!