Saturday, June 6, 2009

VOTE, VOTE, VOTE!!!

Okay, so I know I have a lot of catch up to do (and I will get to it I promise) but first things first. I've got to help a sista out! MY sister to be exact. Heather is a finalist to be an official blogger for a fabulous spa in the area and she needs your votes. So follow this link http://www.bloggingwithus.blogspot.com to her blog. (Sorry, I have no idea what I'm doing wrong but I can't figure out how to just link a site with a certain keyword.) She'll explain how the voting works and then link you straight to the spa website where all you have to do is leave a comment. How simple is that? So PLEASE, take two minutes and vote for Heather. Wouldn't you want someone to do the same for you? She totally deserves it and is perfect for the job. Thanks in advance, I know you won't let her down.

0 comments: