Friday, May 16, 2008

Mother's Day Weekend

We had so much fun over Mother's Day weekend. The Herbert clan came in from Utah so we got to spend the weekend with them and my parents. Friday morning we went to a new outdoor mall not too far from our house that has a really fun play area for the kids. That night we played games then we all got dressed in our jammies and had a slumber party while watching a Scooby Doo movie and eating lots of snacks. Saturday we just kind of hung out and played in the pool most of the day. Later that evening we did some window shopping then came back to the house for a BBQ. Sunday morning Addison & Avery had a blast doing their make-up, they are so cute. Jared & Jason made us a yummy pancake breakfast. Then my mom, dad, sister and I went to see a movie. When we got back the boys made us a delicious steak dinner. Blaise was our waiter and he did a fantastic job. Monday morning we headed to the park to get some pictures. Afterwards we had lunch before having to say goodbye. It was a great weekend, I wish it could have lasted a little longer.
The girls making up their own rules.

This must have been during a scary part of the movie.

Caiden can't stand the smell of popcorn, so he stayed far away from the rest of them.



Having fun in the pool!

Addison to Avery: "You're doing it all wrong, here watch me"


Avery to Addison: "Umm, have you seen a mirror?"

7 comments:

RC said...

IT WAS A FABULOUS EXTENDED WEEKEND! GOOD TIMES, WE HAVE SUCH FUN WHEN WE GET TOGETHER. I THINK GRANDMA DIANA HAS TAUGHT ADDISON REAL WELL HOW TO APPLY EYE LINER, SHE LAID DOWN A PERFECT LINE ON HER EYE LID, I WAS IMPRESSED, NOW SHE JUST NEEDS TO TEACH HER HOW TO FINE TUNE THE REST OF IT! APPARENTLY AVERY HAS TAKEN HER MAKEUP TIPS FROM WATCHING KISS GETTING READY FOR A CONCERT.

Heather said...

I HOPE Ava didn't learn how to apply make-up from watching me!! Because no one has told me lately that I look like a clown!!!

It was a fun weekend!!
!

Jennifer Richins said...

Hmmmm... I never thought of using lipstick for my cheeks before. Maybe they're on to something!

Nick said...

Looks like you guys had a good weekend together. I hate how I keep missing out in all the fun, thats why when we are all together this summer it will be perfect!

Heather said...

I finally got the pics up.
http://tippytoesblog.blogspot.com/

Jamie Lynn said...

Too fun! I'm glad you guys are so close and have such a good time together. LOVE the lipstick pics! Too cute! ;)
PS LOVE LOVE LOVE your design!!!!!! WAY cute!

KatBouska said...

Hi, I just linked over from Heather's blog to see your page design. She's awesome, this looks super cute!!

It helps to have a good looking family as well. :)