Saturday, May 3, 2008

First bath together

Okay, so this is actually their second bath together. The first one was at Grandma's house when we were back in Arizona, but I forgot to take pictures of that (surprise, surprise). So we staged this one so I could get some pictures. They were so cute in the tub together. Addison just played like normal while Urban chewed on his toy and watched her. Neither one of them really look too amused in these pictures, but believe you me, they were having fun. =) Their expressions are like the exact same in both pictures...silly kiddos! I swear, they do smile sometimes. I guess they're just camera shy. Oh well, they're still cute.

6 comments:

Nick said...

Just make sure they're not drinking the bath water!

Heather said...

i bet urban is a better bathtub partner than Avery. She leaves little surprises!


Cute pictures!!!

Melanie said...

I'm just glad that I'm not the only one who a) forgets to take pictures and b) stages what I forgot to pics of later to get the pics lol Cute pictures!

RC said...

TOO CUTE, IT'S OK FROM A GRANMA'S POINT OF VIEW TO "STAGE" PICTURES, WE DON'T CARE HOW YOU TAKE THEM, JUST AS LONG AS WE GET TO SEE PICTURE OF OUR ADORABLE LITTLE BUGS. URBANS EYES LOOK SOOOOO BIG IN THESE PICTURES TO CUTE.

P.S. DID YOU HAPPEN TO NOTICE THAT IN THE PICTURE OF ADDISON LAYING DOWN WITH HER LITTLE FOOT UP, THE LITTLE SPECS OF LIGHTS TO THE RIGHT OF HER FOOT? LIKE IN A MOVIE OR SOMETHING, AS SHE WOULD BRING HER LITTLE FOOT UP, THERE WOULD BE MUSIC AND THE SPECS OF LIGHTS CHOREOGRAPHED TO THE MOVEMENT OF HER FOOT? I KNOW IT'S SOME REFLECTION FROM YOU FLASH BUT IT JUST MADE ME THINK OF THAT, I KNOW I'M A WIERDO!

Jamie Lynn said...

Too cute! I can't believe how big he is getting. AND, talk about gorgeous hair.........look at that girl's hair! What a beauty!

Cowgirl at Heart said...

What darling pictures....I want to meet Urban! I will have to come to Las Vegas soon!