Tuesday, May 22, 2007

MY SILLY BOO!

I hope this post isn't offensive to anyone, but Jared and I thought it was so funny we laughed hysterically for about half an hour. Addison and I got back from Utah yesterday (I'll post trip info later) and she was just exhausted. She wanted to go to bed around 7:45 last night which is early for her (I guess Heather's kids rubbed off). So I changed her into a nightgown and put her to sleep. A little while later Jared went in to check on her and came out of her room cracking up saying grab the camera you have to see this! So I went in there to see what was going on. Upon first entering the room all we could see were Addi's two legs hanging out of the slats of her crib, which was funny in itself. Then as we got closer we saw "her bare butt staring us in the face" (Jared's words). She had taken off her diaper and her nightgown was pulled up fully exposing her cute little tushy. After further inspection we also noticed that she was using her diaper as a pillow. Yes, disgusting I know, but still quite funny. Anyway, I just had to take a picture showing off my little weirdo! I love that girl!!!

5 comments:

Jamie said...

That is TOO funny!!!! Kids do the funniest things! I love it! Also, on a different note....you are a FABULOUS sister to fly in your condition to go help out your big sis in her time of need! What an amazing girl you are! Love ya!

Hollie said...

You're so sweet, thanks for saying that. I'm not sure how much of a help I was, but it was great to see the kiddos again. Next time I'm not going to wait for something like this to happen for an excuse to go see them.

Heather said...

That is HILLARIOUS!!! I miss her sooooo much!!!! Give her a big hug for me........but wait for her to be in a diaper!!!

BAMA said...

OH MY GOSH, THAT IS A CRACK UP, (NO PUN INTENDED). I'M STILL LAUGHING. WHAT A LITTLE SWEETIE. I THINK IT'S TIME TO GIVE THAT GIRL A PILLOW! I LOVE MY GRANDKIDS, THEY BRING SO MUCH JOY INTO MY LIFE. I LOVE BEING A GRANDMA. (I STILL HAVE A BIG SMILE ON MY FACE)

Heather said...

this pic reminds me of the wonderful Wonder Pets, or TIA
"pushy pushy pushy, on the tushy."