Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Does this girl know how to accessorize...

OR WHAT?!


That fabulous green scarf around her neck is a pair of Addison's underwear (I sure hope they're clean) and apparently the new trend for spring is simply to dangle a bra down the front of you instead of a tie. GENIUS! Move over Versace, this little fashionista is making her way to the top.



The funny thing is, she was so proud of her look. As soon as I grabbed the camera she smiled all big and ran to this chair where she posed so pretty for her picture. Such a cutie.



Perhaps I should nominate her for What Not To Wear.

5 comments:

The Lingo Family said...

Love it!

Nick said...

Move over Zoolander!

Julander Family said...

So stinkin funny! Your commentary makes the story even better! Love it!

THE JACKSONS said...

That is absolutely hysterical!!!! She is a doll! I can't believe how big she is getting! Sure miss you guys! We should get together soon!

Teri said...

Hi Hollie,

Thank you so much for the sweet comment you left on my blog. I have had a couple of people call or email me that have more then 1 child with diabetes. It's nice to know we aren't alone and there is someone else out there going through my same struggles. I'm so sorry that your two children got diagnosed, and at the same time. Must be so overwhelming for you, you'll be in my prayers as you and your kids adjust to everything. I would love to check back on your blog and read how your doing.
Love,
Teri