Friday, September 17, 2010

Just plain cuteness!

Here are some pictures I've taken of the kids over the last month or so. They're completely random but oh so delightful. They make me smile so I thought I would share.

Princess Spider-girl.



A face only a mother could love...and boy do I!


"Looking like a fool with your hand down your pants!" Delilah always sucks on her 2 middle fingers and for some reason she loved putting her hand inside her cast. Silly girl

Please ignore my hideously ugly stairway down to the basement. Urban was throwing a tantrum on the stairs because he didn't want to do something (who knows what?) but some how all of his thrashing around and being pouty looked very model-esque to me. I don't know where my little boy went, he looks about 13 in these pictures.

I started to get a smirk out of him here after telling him to "work it, work it" and singing "I'm too sexy" trying to get him out of his mood and into model mode. Inappropriate? Possibly. But did it work? Judge for yourself, baby. Move over Rico Suave!


Seriously, could Lilah bear be any cuter? I think not!
I love this "squish" face that she makes. She does it all the time, but of course as soon as the camera comes out she stops. I almost got it here but her arm is in the way a bit.
I have always hoped that our children would get my vision and not Jared's so that we don't have to mess with glasses, but after seeing how cute they look in Jared's old glasses I almost started to have second thoughts. =)

7 comments:

The Lingo Family said...

Such cute kiddos. I cannot believe how grown up looking Urban has gotten. Your girls are so precious too. Love the pics.

Nick said...

Lovin' the pictures!

Lilah is getting so big!! She reminds me a lot of how Urban looked as a baby. She even has a touch of Al Bunday, hands in the pants and all.

Urban and Addison both look so sophisticated with the glasses on!

Melanie said...

So cute! Addison look so grown up in those glasses! And I can't believe how big Lilah is getting - such a cutie! Urban is looking so grown up too - especially in his "modeling" shots. You should start a portfolio for him!

Hugs to all of them!

RC said...

So, so CUTE!!! Love those little bugs. They are so adorable, and yes getting so big and grown up. I think I saw it the most in Urban. We really enjoyed being up there with you guys it was such a nice fun surprise visit. We didn't get to stay too long, but that might be good, that way you guys don't get sick of us. Love and Hugs to you all.

Jennifer Richins said...

Crazy cute kiddos. I love the one with Lilah's tongue sticking out. And Urban does look 13 in those pictures. Yikes. And Addison looks like a little librarian with those glasses on. So adorable.

Lindsay said...

Such cute kids you have!! Urban does seem so old in those pictures. I can't believe hoe much he's grown. Love the glasses =)

Elissa said...

those are just too cute! I love the picture of Delilah sticking her tongue out. What cuties!