Tuesday, April 24, 2007

HOT STUFF!

Since it's already 80 something degrees and supposed to get up into the high 90's by this weekend (and it's only April), we decided we needed a way to cool down. Jared bought Addison this super cute pool with a slide and I went to buy her a bathing suit today. She absolutely LOVES swimming. She has no fear of the water and loves to go down the slide. It was so fun to watch her play in the water. I took a bunch of pictures because there just isn't anything sweeter than a baby in a swimsuit. Yes, in case you're wondering, that is her dad swimming with her in the tiny baby pool. They were too cute together!









6 comments:

Heather said...

Okay, I have a few things to say here
1. I LOVE that bathing suit!
2. I LOVE that pool. Where'd ya get it?
3. I LOVE the second to last pic, she has the cutest little face in it!
4. These pics are really good!
Fun stuff!

Heather said...

oh ya, one for thing.
5. How the heck does that girl have so much hair, and my little girl just has an antennae off the top of her head?

Hollie said...

Isn't the pool cool? We got it at Fry's which is like a Fred Meyer. I don't think they have any where you live. Her hair is CRAZY! I'm always trying to figure out cute new things to do with it (when she lets me that is), but I'm just not that talented.

Heather said...

Hey, I just heard that song "Hot Stuff" from the Pussy Cat Dolls, and I started to laugh thinking of Addison. I envisioned that music playing as you were doing her pool photo shoot. It cracks me up!

Hollie said...

That's funny, I've never heard that song. Just coincidence that it's fitting I guess. No, we were actually playing "I'm Too Sexy". =)

GRAMMA V said...

HOW CUTE IS SHE? OH MY GOSH WHAT A DOLL. I SEE SO MUCH OF HER MOMMA IN HER. LOVE THE ZOOLANDER POSE. I AM SUCH A LUCKY GRAMMA.